Friday, January 13, 2012

Woof

I swear I don't have a fascination with the backs of cars. But now that I'm looking out for vanity license plates, I can't help but notice the other pieces of flair people use to express themselves via the rear of their vehicle.

I was behind a Honda CR-V the other day with a bumper sticker that said:

"My Yorkie is smarter than your honor student."

I've never seen one of these before; I've seen the ones talking about how terrific a driver's dogs or "grand-dogs" are; I've noticed the stickers that let you know that a driver's kid beat up the presumed honor student of the person driving behind them. I had never seen one that combined the two, claiming that a dog was smarter than an honor student.

I have to imagine that there is a complimentary sticker out there that reads:

"My honor student has more friends than most Yorkie owners."*





*No offense meant to any Yorkie or other dog owners who may read this.

No comments: