Monday, April 20, 2009

What Are You Thankful For?

Recently we recorded Thankful videos for our company's web site, you can see them here: http://www.coynepr.com/thankful.html.




In mine I said that I was thankful for all the creepy guys I meet and all the weird people at my gym because they give me stuff to write about on my blog.


But then I realized I haven't actually written anything in a while about creepy guys I've met or weird gym people.

I haven't really been to the gym that much recently to see the weird people. And not too many creepy guys have struck up conversations with me lately (with the exception of one guy who was deemed "vampire-esque; it had something to do with his deep v-neck shirt).

Then I started thinking, have no creepy guys talked to me because I haven't been to the gym in a while?

So should I stop going to the gym altogether?

1 comment:

tim said...

No. We have a last chance workout this Wednesday!